Hello all,

We were going to wait until the first week of April before we made an announcement about whether or not we would have the 2020 Golden State Race Series, however USAC just made that decision for us.   

From USAC President Rob DeMartini:

"Based on the current status of the national emergency, USA Cycling will extend its suspension of all issued permits for sanctioned events - including USA Cycling races, rides, camps, and clinics - through May 3, 2020.We will continue to work with our event directors on contingency plans and alternative dates for impacted events."

We look forward to bringing back the Golden State Race Series in 2021!

Stay safe every!